Dr. Anil received B.Sc. in 1985 from Nagpur University and obtained M.Sc (Mathematics) from Marathwada University in 1988. He has also done B.Ed. in 1987 from Marathwada University, Aurangabad. He completed his M.Phil. (Mathematics) in 1995 and has extended M.Phil. work for his Ph.D. on ‘Elliptic and Parabolic boundary value problems with applications’. He has been awarded Ph.D. degree in 2008 from Dr.B.A.M.University, Aurangabad.
Anil has twenty five years of teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level. He has been working at Vidya Pratishthan’s College of Engineering Baramati from March 2001.
Anil has also to his credit twenty publications out of which seven research papers are published in the International Journals and four in National Journals. He has presented twelve papers in International and National Conferences. He has attended around twenty three workshops/ conferences/ Seminars and also attended nine summer/refresher courses. He has an important role in organizing about twelve conferences/ workshops / programmmes. He was chairman for one session of AMTI National Conference (Dec.2011) at Baramati. He worked as ISTE SRMC-2013 Chapter and zonal level coordinator. He has attended International Conference on ‘The World Congress on Engineering 2014’ from 2nd July to 4th July, 2014 at London U.K. and presented his two research papers.
He worked as a coordinator for FE Admission committee, FE Examinations and ARC. He has also worked as controller of examinations, VPCOA for B.Arc. University of Pune. He has completed two Research projects including BCUD Research project ‘Better Network Security Using Generalized Hill Cipher Algorithm' sanctioned by University of Pune.
Anil is a life member of ISTE, Marathwada Mathematical Society, Aurangabad, All India Mathematics Teachers of India and Cryptology Research Society of India. He is also a member of a International Association of Engineers.
1. New Mathematical Modeling for Cryptography, Journal of Information Assurance and Security, MIR Lab USA, Vol. 9 ,2014, 027-033.
2. New Parabolic Inequalities and Applications to Thermal Explosion and Diffusion Models, proceeding of World Congress on Engineering 2014 Vol. II, LNCS, 775-780.
3. Application of Laplace Transform for Cryptographic Scheme, proceeding of World Congress on Engineering 2013 Vol. II, LNCS, 95-100.
4. Transform Techniques for cryptography, ATCM (18th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics) + TIME (Technology and Innovations in Mathematics) International conference, IIT Bombay, 7 to 11 Dec.2013.
5. A New Method of Cryptography Using Laplace Transform of hyperbolic functions, International Journal of Mathematical Archive 4(2), 2013, 208-213.
6. A New Method of Cryptography Using Laplace Transform, International Journal of Mathematical Archive 3(3), 2012, 1193-1197.
7. Positivity-negativity and Embedding Theorems for Elliptic Systems, International Journal of Mathematical Archive-3(2), 2012, 729-738.
8. A Generalized Hill Cipher Using Matrix Transformation (with
G.A.Dhanorkar), International J. of Math. Sci. & Engg. Appls. Vol. 5 No. IV
9. Extension of Euler’s theorems on homogeneous functions to higher derivatives, Bulletin of the Marathwada Mathematical Society, Vol. 10, No. 2, December 2009, 16-19.
10. Positivity-negativity and comparison principals for elliptic systems (with D.Y. Kasture) proceedings of the Second International Conference on Nonlinear Systems Bulletin of the Marathwada Mathematical Society, Vol. 8, No. 2, December 2007, 44-57.
11. Poison domains fit boundaries, and applications,(with D.Y. Kasture) proceedings of the Second International Conference on Nonlinear Systems (Bulletin of the Marathwada Mathematical Society, Vol. 8, No. 2, December 2007, 27-43.
12. Determination of orbital mass of a planet, Bulletin of the Marathwada Mathematial Society, Vol.6, No.1, June 2005, 1 -5.