Miss. Shreemanti Dattatray Rokade obtained her B.Tech. Degree in 2008 and M. Tech in 2010 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Raigad.
She teaches Power plant engineering, Basic Electrical Engineering, Micro processor fundamentals and its applications, Network Analysis, PLC and SCADA. Shreemanti’s area of interest is power system analysis, Flexible AC transmission systems (FACTS) and application of power electronics to power systems. PLC and SCADA 4 days workshop was organised for BE Electrical Students by PROLIFIC Technologies, Pune. Also visited ITI Aund Pune and Analogics technologies of Pune for PLC and SCADA lab development. She is Assistant Professor in the department of Electrical Engineering.
1. National level Paper presentation at Hadspar “Futurizm”
2. National level Paper presentation at Lonere “Technotrend 2009” and received Gold medal for the same.
3. National level Paper presentation at Solapur “WITchar2010”
4. National level Paper presentation at Jalgoan”Milestone2k10”
5. National level Paper presentation at Karjat “SHIKHAR 2K10”
6. One paper has been published in 16th International Conference on
Electrical Engineering, July 11-14,2010, Korea”