Aparna R. Shastri received her BE degree in Electronics in 2003 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University, Aurangabad and M.E. in Electronics in 2010 from Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad.
She has taught the courses at undergraduate level such as Digital Electronics and Logic design, Power electronics, Power devices and Machines, Microprocessor Interfacing & Techniques, Processor architecture and Interfacing, Electronic Devices and Circuits and Computer Organization. Her research interests include Biomedical Signal Processing and analysis and digital system designs. She attended workshops through Project Ekalavya conducted by IIT Mumbai and is a life member of ISTE and IETE. Presently she is Assistant Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Department.
1. "Review on Heart Sound Analysis Techniques", International Conference in internet computing and information communication at Chennai, Feb. 2012.
2. “Heart sound analysis using continuous wavelet transform and neural network”, Technology Today quarterly journal, July August 2010, volume II Issue II ISSN:2180-0987.
3. ”Comparative Study of Circular Polarization-Slit Microstrip Antenna,”
IJERT,ISSN2278-0181,Volume2,Issue 5,May 2013.
4. ”Design of Microstrip Antenna for Circular Polarization”
4th National Conference On Electronic Technologies,GOA,April 2013
5. ”NORMALITY AND STATIONARITY ANALYSIS OF SIGNALA USING KOLMOGOROV-SMIRNOV TEST,”RACEM 2013.
6. ”Comparative Analysis of Auscultation Technique,”RACEM 2013.
7. ”Counting of Frozen Semen Straws using Image Processing,” 978-0-7695-5033-6/13,2013 IEEE