Sushma Nandgaonkar has graduated in Computer Science and Engineering from WIT, Solapur (Shivaji University) with first class and distinction and M.Tech in Computer Engineering from COEP, Pune ( Pune University) with first class and distinction.
She has qualified GATE examination in 2011. She has 14 years of total teaching experience at graduate and post graduate level. She has also worked as lecturer in C-DAC Noida. She has attended Syllabus review meetings of Computer Engineering Board of Pune University. She has worked in various capacities such as DMR for ISO, Project Coordinator, Seminar Coordinator and currently working as a PG Coordinator. She has handled various responsibilities at university level such as Paper Setter, Paper checker for University of Pune Examinations She had also worked as a squad for University Of Pune theory exam. She has attended various National conferences, Seminars and workshops at various institutes.
She had also visited various industries and Institutions like Reliance Comm, Infosys, IIT Hydrabad. She is an ISTE Life member.
Workshops, Seminars,CEPs Attended
• Seminar on Ethical Hacking
• Workshop on BE syllabus
• STTP on java advanced technologies
• STTP on Network security
• Workshop on Writing effective conference papers
• Workshop on Robotics
• Workshop on LateX
• Workshop on Akash Tablet
• CEP on Design and Analysis of Algorithms
• Seminar on Software Engineering
1. Efficient Decision Tree Construction for Classifying Numerical Data, IEEE Conference 2009
2. Image Mining Of Textual Images Using Low-Level Image Feature, IEEE Conference 2010
3. Measuring Semantic Similarity between Words Using Web Documents International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), 2010
4. Review on event tracking and event evolution IJCTA, 2012
5. Published Paper on “Efficient Decision Tree Construction For Classifying